This Winter Lacrosse Program is for girls in Kindergarten through 6th grade of all skill levels, from brand new to experienced. Your daughter will continue to work on the fundamental skills necessary to play lacrosse in a fun and safe environment. Girls will be separated into appropriate grade level groupings. (K-2, 3-4, 5-6).
Some of the activities include:
- Warm-up drills and games
- Agility and speed work
- Fundamental drills and games
- Small-sided drills and games
- Intra-squad scrimmages
- Potential friendly games against local towns
PRACTICE DATES AND LOCATION:
- Dates: Monday nights starting November 7th through end of March
- Times: 7:30-8:30 pm
- Location: The Athletic Campus 3195 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road
We understand that girls may not be able to attend all practices due to other activities and obligations; however, we want to keep the momentum going as we look ahead to our competitive Spring season.
- Mouth guard
- Comfortable athletic clothes and sneakers
- Water bottle
For new players, we have sticks and goggles available for borrowing for the season. Contact Sarah Morgenstern at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to borrow equipment.
There are many options when it comes to purchasing lacrosse equipment. We highly recommend checking out Lacrosse Unlimited for your equipment. If you already have a stick, they are happy to check it out and recommend appropriate options.
- Program Registration: $200
- Pittsford Community Lacrosse Annual Membership: $25 (if not paid already for 2022-2023)
- US Lacrosse Annual Membership: $30 (if not paid already or if membership expires prior to October 31)
This program is open to residents of the Pittsford school district AND children who attend schools within the Pittsford school district, including private schools such as St. Louis.
Contact Sarah Morgenstern at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Base Cost: $200.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: Pre-K to 6 for 2022-23 School year